Tandridge Teaching Alliance
Working together, achieving more, supporting ambitious futures for all
Schools work together within a Teaching School Alliance, we are a group of schools and other partners supported by the leadership of a teaching school. This includes all those schools that benefit by receiving support, as well as strategic partners that will lead on certain aspects. Alliances may be cross phase and cross sector, work across local authorities and may include different types of organisation.
Here in Tandridge we work hard to:
- Provide support for other schools.
- Designate and broker specialist leaders of education (SLEs).
- Engage in research and development activity.
- Play a greater role in recruiting and training new entrants to the profession (initial teacher training).
- Lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (continuing professional development).
- Identify and develop leadership potential (succession planning and talent management)
Please note that the staff at Tandridge Alliance Teaching School are working remotely due to the government’s restrictions placed on schools due to COVID-19. All current CPD events for this academic year are suspended until we have more information but not cancelled. We anticipate rescheduling events to the spring and summer 2021 term so please watch this space for updates. For more information please contact Sarah Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org.